<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7774194291222273894?origin\x3dhttp://aries93.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saranghae ♥
Mistress 주부

Photobucket
♥JOCELYN
♥SOTONG JOCELYN
17 this yr, 2April
2000-2005 @CVPS
2006-2009 @SSS
Currently @Republic Poly
jocelyn_93_happy@hotmail.com


Cravings 갈망

Change Of course To R14
Collection Of T-MAX
Collection Of SS501
Collection Of FEI LUN HAI
Different Colours Of Bigbig Care Bear♥♥
Everlasting Friendship
Get My 1st B for E.S
Get To See Him♥
Last Long With Reena♥♥
Last Long With JY♥♥
New Bag
New Handphone

Chats 잡담



Exits 출구

♥ belinda
♥ caiyun
♥ canxing
♥ carine
♥ cheryl
♥ cherylteo
♥ christine
♥ desmond
♥ eunice
♥ felicia
♥ felicia.w
♥ gangyi
♥ girlguides
♥ grace
♥♥ huixin
♥ huixuan
♥ jaslin
♥♥ jeslin
♥♥♥ jiaan
♥♥♥ jiaying
♥ jieshi
♥ jocelyn
♥ joyce
♥ kenneth
♥ kianming
♥ lichan
♥ lijuan
♥ mandy
♥ menghwee
♥ mingxia
♥ pauline
♥ peiling
♥raven
♥♥♥ reena
♥ samion
♥ sharlene
♥ shiting
♥♥ shiying
♥ syahirah
♥ victor
♥♥ vivien
♥ weicong
♥ yantong
♥ yeejing
♥ yingyi
♥ yiying
♥ yuhui
♥ yuping
♥ yuxin
♥ zixin
♥ achord
♥ Fahrenheit:aaron
♥ Fahrenheit:calvin
♥ Fahrenheit:jiro
♥ Fahrenheit:wuzun
♥ dansontangyuze
♥ derrickhoh
♥ tank
♥ xiu


Music 음악

Music Beats

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Frankly speaking, she is just wearing a mask!!
Everybody thought that she is such a nice lady who will treat people so nice.
But I think that they are wrong!!
She is not as good tas they thought!!
Now! I have realised that the angel in our heart can also be as eveil as the demon in our heart!!
She made me changed to the another person!!
She wants to play right, come!! I play with you!!
Since she like to play so much, I play with her!!
I hate her!! Everyone thought that I hv a good relationship with her but they are wrong!!
Hai.. Just dun care about her already la!! Dun wish to see her!!
Bye bye!!


♥ 6:25 PM