<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7774194291222273894?origin\x3dhttp://aries93.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saranghae ♥
Mistress 주부

Photobucket
♥JOCELYN
♥SOTONG JOCELYN
17 this yr, 2April
2000-2005 @CVPS
2006-2009 @SSS
Currently @Republic Poly
jocelyn_93_happy@hotmail.com


Cravings 갈망

Change Of course To R14
Collection Of T-MAX
Collection Of SS501
Collection Of FEI LUN HAI
Different Colours Of Bigbig Care Bear♥♥
Everlasting Friendship
Get My 1st B for E.S
Get To See Him♥
Last Long With Reena♥♥
Last Long With JY♥♥
New Bag
New Handphone

Chats 잡담



Exits 출구

♥ belinda
♥ caiyun
♥ canxing
♥ carine
♥ cheryl
♥ cherylteo
♥ christine
♥ desmond
♥ eunice
♥ felicia
♥ felicia.w
♥ gangyi
♥ girlguides
♥ grace
♥♥ huixin
♥ huixuan
♥ jaslin
♥♥ jeslin
♥♥♥ jiaan
♥♥♥ jiaying
♥ jieshi
♥ jocelyn
♥ joyce
♥ kenneth
♥ kianming
♥ lichan
♥ lijuan
♥ mandy
♥ menghwee
♥ mingxia
♥ pauline
♥ peiling
♥raven
♥♥♥ reena
♥ samion
♥ sharlene
♥ shiting
♥♥ shiying
♥ syahirah
♥ victor
♥♥ vivien
♥ weicong
♥ yantong
♥ yeejing
♥ yingyi
♥ yiying
♥ yuhui
♥ yuping
♥ yuxin
♥ zixin
♥ achord
♥ Fahrenheit:aaron
♥ Fahrenheit:calvin
♥ Fahrenheit:jiro
♥ Fahrenheit:wuzun
♥ dansontangyuze
♥ derrickhoh
♥ tank
♥ xiu


Music 음악

Music Beats

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wa!! Luckily can get to express stream ar..
3ED would be my new class in 2008.
But I had appealled to 3EE just because of some subjects that I am quite interested in..
My parents had also do the planning for me in future..
All thanks to them that I can really find/know wat I really want in my life..
Hope that I will have many friends i in my new class..
But.. I will not forget the best 2EC in 2007!!
Hope that everyone from 2EC wiil have a better future..
Jia you ba everyone!! =P
Everyone from 2EC had left their footprints in my life..
I will miss them all..
Take care everyone..


♥ 2:36 PM