<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7774194291222273894?origin\x3dhttp://aries93.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saranghae ♥
Mistress 주부

Photobucket
♥JOCELYN
♥SOTONG JOCELYN
17 this yr, 2April
2000-2005 @CVPS
2006-2009 @SSS
Currently @Republic Poly
jocelyn_93_happy@hotmail.com


Cravings 갈망

Change Of course To R14
Collection Of T-MAX
Collection Of SS501
Collection Of FEI LUN HAI
Different Colours Of Bigbig Care Bear♥♥
Everlasting Friendship
Get My 1st B for E.S
Get To See Him♥
Last Long With Reena♥♥
Last Long With JY♥♥
New Bag
New Handphone

Chats 잡담



Exits 출구

♥ belinda
♥ caiyun
♥ canxing
♥ carine
♥ cheryl
♥ cherylteo
♥ christine
♥ desmond
♥ eunice
♥ felicia
♥ felicia.w
♥ gangyi
♥ girlguides
♥ grace
♥♥ huixin
♥ huixuan
♥ jaslin
♥♥ jeslin
♥♥♥ jiaan
♥♥♥ jiaying
♥ jieshi
♥ jocelyn
♥ joyce
♥ kenneth
♥ kianming
♥ lichan
♥ lijuan
♥ mandy
♥ menghwee
♥ mingxia
♥ pauline
♥ peiling
♥raven
♥♥♥ reena
♥ samion
♥ sharlene
♥ shiting
♥♥ shiying
♥ syahirah
♥ victor
♥♥ vivien
♥ weicong
♥ yantong
♥ yeejing
♥ yingyi
♥ yiying
♥ yuhui
♥ yuping
♥ yuxin
♥ zixin
♥ achord
♥ Fahrenheit:aaron
♥ Fahrenheit:calvin
♥ Fahrenheit:jiro
♥ Fahrenheit:wuzun
♥ dansontangyuze
♥ derrickhoh
♥ tank
♥ xiu


Music 음악

Music Beats

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Sunday, August 31, 2008

YO!! today celebrated my grandmother's birthday which will fall on this Saturday.. haha. Wishing her a happy birhtday:D
Today we went to a restaurnt to have vegetarian food buffet for our dinner. It was quite nice. haha. My brother was like bored after eating a lot and wants to help take food. I end up eating many jellies, ice-cream and float. haha. forgetting that I am having a cough. lols.
There were many different types of vegetarian food. everything look so delicious. but impossible for me to try evrything ba. hahas.
I was a bit lame la lme. I only saw pink and green heart-shaped jellies. so i got 2 pink and 1 grreen one. Then I saw my cousin got purple jelly. Then I was asking my father why didnt I saw the purple one. my cousin heard it then they gave me the jelly. hahas. so happy. i return them a pink one. we also got another jelly quite special. is in a long cup.
I ate fried rice, vegetables, vegetarian curry mutton( my favourite), something looks like a bun but its not, jellies, ice cream, cakes, friuts and float. too much to name le la. haha.
YUM YUM!!
We cut cake and there's even song from the restaurant. we sang finish the song and the music was still playing. my cousin was like.. huh. really need to sing ar. lols.
Anyway, had a great time with everyone and especially the food. wahahas.
Took pictures of those jellies. I will try to upload the photos the next time ba. cos in my father's phone. my phone can't upload to the com. sad ar. k la. that's all for today ba. byebye. Take care all!:D


♥ 10:23 PM