<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7774194291222273894?origin\x3dhttp://aries93.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saranghae ♥
Mistress 주부

Photobucket
♥JOCELYN
♥SOTONG JOCELYN
17 this yr, 2April
2000-2005 @CVPS
2006-2009 @SSS
Currently @Republic Poly
jocelyn_93_happy@hotmail.com


Cravings 갈망

Change Of course To R14
Collection Of T-MAX
Collection Of SS501
Collection Of FEI LUN HAI
Different Colours Of Bigbig Care Bear♥♥
Everlasting Friendship
Get My 1st B for E.S
Get To See Him♥
Last Long With Reena♥♥
Last Long With JY♥♥
New Bag
New Handphone

Chats 잡담



Exits 출구

♥ belinda
♥ caiyun
♥ canxing
♥ carine
♥ cheryl
♥ cherylteo
♥ christine
♥ desmond
♥ eunice
♥ felicia
♥ felicia.w
♥ gangyi
♥ girlguides
♥ grace
♥♥ huixin
♥ huixuan
♥ jaslin
♥♥ jeslin
♥♥♥ jiaan
♥♥♥ jiaying
♥ jieshi
♥ jocelyn
♥ joyce
♥ kenneth
♥ kianming
♥ lichan
♥ lijuan
♥ mandy
♥ menghwee
♥ mingxia
♥ pauline
♥ peiling
♥raven
♥♥♥ reena
♥ samion
♥ sharlene
♥ shiting
♥♥ shiying
♥ syahirah
♥ victor
♥♥ vivien
♥ weicong
♥ yantong
♥ yeejing
♥ yingyi
♥ yiying
♥ yuhui
♥ yuping
♥ yuxin
♥ zixin
♥ achord
♥ Fahrenheit:aaron
♥ Fahrenheit:calvin
♥ Fahrenheit:jiro
♥ Fahrenheit:wuzun
♥ dansontangyuze
♥ derrickhoh
♥ tank
♥ xiu


Music 음악

Music Beats

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Blog was dead for the past 3 months...
Poly life had already started for 1 month plus. Had fun there and had learnt many things from different things.
Such as I finally know where the water cooler is after 1 month... Although I know that's too late to know. But knowing it later is better than not knowing it forever(: (Just to make myself feel better)
I think it's also time for me to speak up more in class as I find it very difficult to score at least a B for entreprise skills... Cs all the way for 6 lessons leh.. Feeling so sad..

I feel that I've become more grown up as I try to see things from different angles and things and try to understand what's the purpose to have such things to happen...

I realised a logic: There's always a reason or purpose for something to happen.
I thought of this logic was when I'm climbing the bridge over to cp... Sounds weird right? Haha. I know... It just started off with a simple sandles on my feet..
I'm beginning to think a lot just for a simple thing... Dun know why.. Maybe just to find out/ know more logics? I think that these logics can be applied in our life when it is needed...

Shall update blog some other time again(:


♥ 4:05 PM