<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7774194291222273894?origin\x3dhttp://aries93.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saranghae ♥
Mistress 주부

Photobucket
♥JOCELYN
♥SOTONG JOCELYN
17 this yr, 2April
2000-2005 @CVPS
2006-2009 @SSS
Currently @Republic Poly
jocelyn_93_happy@hotmail.com


Cravings 갈망

Change Of course To R14
Collection Of T-MAX
Collection Of SS501
Collection Of FEI LUN HAI
Different Colours Of Bigbig Care Bear♥♥
Everlasting Friendship
Get My 1st B for E.S
Get To See Him♥
Last Long With Reena♥♥
Last Long With JY♥♥
New Bag
New Handphone

Chats 잡담



Exits 출구

♥ belinda
♥ caiyun
♥ canxing
♥ carine
♥ cheryl
♥ cherylteo
♥ christine
♥ desmond
♥ eunice
♥ felicia
♥ felicia.w
♥ gangyi
♥ girlguides
♥ grace
♥♥ huixin
♥ huixuan
♥ jaslin
♥♥ jeslin
♥♥♥ jiaan
♥♥♥ jiaying
♥ jieshi
♥ jocelyn
♥ joyce
♥ kenneth
♥ kianming
♥ lichan
♥ lijuan
♥ mandy
♥ menghwee
♥ mingxia
♥ pauline
♥ peiling
♥raven
♥♥♥ reena
♥ samion
♥ sharlene
♥ shiting
♥♥ shiying
♥ syahirah
♥ victor
♥♥ vivien
♥ weicong
♥ yantong
♥ yeejing
♥ yingyi
♥ yiying
♥ yuhui
♥ yuping
♥ yuxin
♥ zixin
♥ achord
♥ Fahrenheit:aaron
♥ Fahrenheit:calvin
♥ Fahrenheit:jiro
♥ Fahrenheit:wuzun
♥ dansontangyuze
♥ derrickhoh
♥ tank
♥ xiu


Music 음악

Music Beats

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Credits

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Friday, November 5, 2010

Blog Updates!

After 3Months and 20Days, i just realised that he had left me a walkman which i needed. I really missed him lotssss! There's something i did which made me regret and it's 1week before he says goodbye to me. I didnt even have the chance to say sorry to him. I couls only pray to him and say it in my heart. I thought that we are not too close after i grow up hence i will get over it quickly. But, i realised that i'm wrong. Up till now, I will still shed tears when i see his photo or belongings. Many incidents had been recalled and this is when I know how deep our relationship is.

I still remember when i was in primary school, I had Harmonica performance and i asked him to come and watch me perform. He was late. But it's okay. Afterall, he did at least come and watch a bit. Was damn happy. After that he held onto my small hand and brought me back to his place. The feeling of a big hand wrapping a small hand can only use one word to descibe. Warmth.
He would also always joke with me of wanting to change handphone with him when i had a new one. I really miss those times. Those are beautiful memories. But sad to say that i do not have a photo which i took with him!:(

My tears are still not listening to me. They are still struggling at the back of my eye ball. I did not tell anyone wat did i do which made me regret. There are really things making me regret. It's almost a year since my grandmother left me. I felt bad that i did not listen to her and threw my temper at her when i was in primary school. Both of them dote on me a lot.

Hope that they are living well in the neither world. Pray hard for them. Lovessss &Missesss for them!♥♥♥


♥ 10:44 AM